The following information is provided as a cut-and-paste resource for conference organizers, podcast hosts, and other interested parties.
Please feel free to use anything here as-is without checking with us first. If you have additional questions, you can email us directly.
A lot of kids who struggle with anxiety and anger get stuck and many parents struggle with how to help their children.
The child therapists at Kid Matters Counseling help children lower their anxiety, manage their anger, and equip parents with tools to confidently parent their children.
SAMPLE QUESTIONS TO ASK
- How should you explain coronavirus to your kids?
- Is it OK for my child to be using TikTok?
- How do I deal with my child’s anxiety?
- Why are understanding my child’s anger so important as a parent?
FACTS ABOUT Kid Matters Counseling
- Founded in 2017 by Susan Stutzman
- Susan Stutzman is a licensed clinical professional counselor and a registered play therapist.
- Susan also owns Play Therapy Toolbox, a online training resource for play therapists & child therapists.
- #1 Rated Child Therapy private practice in the Chicago Area [social proof]
- FREE Parent PDF Download – 15 Signs of Childhood Anxiety & How to Help – https://kidmatterscounseling.com/anxiety-checklist
We help anxious kids and frustrated parents. We serve Hinsdale & the Western Suburbs of Chicago.
Made with ♥︎ in Hinsdale, Illinois for Chicago
Built By Brand Your Practice.
© 2021 Kid Matters Counseling, P.C.