Your Dream Job Starts Now!
Join Kid Matters Counseling.
Who We Are
Kid Matters Counseling launched in 2016 by Susan Stutzman, LCPC & RPT-S, with the goal of helping children lower their anxiety, manage their anger, and equip parents with tools to confidently parent their child.
For the past 7 years, we’ve provided mental health support to our clients through the therapeutic power of play and brain research education that provides practical solutions to restore emotional stability in children.
We are a group of therapists who value:
- Helping children find their voice, heal from trauma, gain confidence in school, make friends, engage in play groups, and increase learning.
- Equipping children with the tools to manage big emotions and find creative ways to self-soothe so what used to take minutes or even hours, now only takes a few moments.
- Working with parents every step of the way in supporting their child’s mental wellness.
And foster a team environment through:
- Open communication & a great work space
- Ongoing continuing education and training
- Weekly supervision & consultation opportunities
We Are Hiring
- 20-25 Clients Per Week
- Full-Benefits (see below)
- Fully Licensed & Provisionally Licensed
- 10-15 Clients Per Week
- Fully Licensed At This Time
Benefits & Company Culture
Perks & Benefits
Highly Competitive Base Salary
Paid Time Off
BCBS PPO Healthcare Insurance Coverage
Full Access to Play Therapy Toolbox Trainings
401(k) Employer Matching
Ongoing Continuing Education & Training
Personal Days Off
Weekly Supervision and Consultation Opportunities
Technology We Use
“Susan Stutzman, owner of Kid Matters Counseling, creates a work environment that is welcoming, supportive, and collaborative. She supports her team by providing open communication, case consultations, great work space, and a strong value in continuing education. I believe that professional and ethical client care is a top priority at Kid Matters Counseling, which is something that is highly important to me and where I choose to practice as a clinician. It truly is an honor to be a part of the Kid Matters Counseling Team!”
Cheryl Welsh – Child Therapist | KMC
Apply at Kid Matters Counseling
Fill Out the Form Below
Send This Job Opening to a Friend
Fill Out the Form Below
Ask Us Anything!
We help anxious kids and frustrated parents. We serve Hinsdale & the Western Suburbs of Chicago.
Made with ♥︎ in Hinsdale, Illinois for Chicago
Built By Brand Your Practice.